Difference statement between technical person and diplomatic person in working environment:
1. We will provide you proof and choronology of the incidents of your accusation;
2. We might not be able to give/provide what you want/request;
3. That is beyond our scope. You should refer to the correct department or person.
1. We will get back to you soon and we will take appropriate action to investigate;
2. Let me discuss with our team on that matter. We'll inform you the decision;
3. Thought it is not within our scope, we will refer to the respective department and will get back to you soonest.
It's hard to say no to a command from a boss although it is not even related to your specialization. Working in the toughest environment, you either learn to be diplomatic or being the toughest guy on earth. It's up to you to decide. Life is not easy, so thus work. But...in order to be happy, you need to create a "happy" feeling within your tough environment. Try to be happy and you will eventually reduce the pain inside your heart.
Fit in or stand out. It's your choice!