24 December 2014

Holiday Greeting

until this time...
it was a tense moment since yesterday...and actually since few months back. i realize that people will never satisfy with our effort for them. i realize that i have to be firm and stand still when the storms come and swipe all things around my surroundings. i realize that people tends to blame others and hide their faults, i realize that some people tend to play around with other's feeling, i realize that there are people who doesn't have feelings, i realize that some people seems too hard outside but very soft inside, i realize that loneliness will become my best friend, i realize that i grow older day by day and i realize that i start to appreciate life more often..

and i always realize that, the more i give, the more i get from Allah swt.

i know that i can never satisfy all
all i need to do is to do my best in doing things
there were moments when i scold others
there were moments when i have to be strict and straight to others without compromise
there were moments when i have to comfort others or ask to comfort others
there were moments when i have to consult and suggest solutions for their problems unconditionally
there were moments when i laugh at my staff's fault and it became jokes
there were moments when they laugh at me because of my silly mistakes or misplace things
there were moments when i feel down and there's nobody to comfort me
there were moments where love is needed and demanded
all the above and many things happened within this years have been a  mixed feelings of colorful year.

i hope i will be stronger and stand still as a fighter
i pray to Allah swt to stay still at the right path
i pray to Allah swt to give me strong spirit and iman to face challenges in this temporary world
i pray to Allah swt to give all my loved ones a good heart, good life, good health and happy moments through out all the years
i pray to Allah swt to give me soft heart to love and care about others
and i pray to Allah swt to always forgive all my wrong doings and all my sins
May Allah swt forgive me and may Allah swt hears my du'a

Happy Holidays all


No comments: