19 July 2013

Refleksi Ramadhan 1434H – Hari 10 (19 Julai 2013)

Friday, 19 July 2013 at 19:24 A few hours back, while waiting for the plane to take off and to break fast....my mind mingling around.

It's already the 10th of Ramadhan. Time flies very fast and I'm going back hometown for the 2nd time. Alhamdulillah.

Everything seems to be in a slow pace during Ramadhan. Work has been revised and slowed down. But all works have to be settled according to the schedule. Though the workload is still heavy, the staffs performance are improving and we are getting positive responds from the higher management. Work is still tough but Alhamdulillah, we are still survive at the level where we are.

The House has been very silent nowadays after the spiritual general cleaning before Ramadhan. I'm living peacefully finally. No more nightmares, bad dreams, weird sounds that has been haunting for quite some time. Everything has been different slightly. Though after the general cleaning, there are a few incidents happened in life, I'll take it as a lesson learn and a test from Allah. Allah has given me countless ni'mah. Why should I count all the trials He gave me? Alhamdulillah. Praise only be to Allah alone.

However, there is one thing I'm really sure that hardly to change. The feeling of missing someone I know is growing continuously. Allah knows and He knows what is the best for His servant. I pray to Allah for a strong heart, and I pray to Allah that even we are not meant to be together, saya doakan kami sama-sama mendapat maghfirah dan redha Allah dan bertemu semula di sana, kehidupan yang kekal abadi.

The first 10 days of Ramadhan has passed, I pray to Allah that our Ramadhan is not wasted. And that we have achieved the sweetness of imaan, peaceful and harmony spiritually, mentally and physically.

Alhamdulillahi 'ala kulli haal 
Allahu ta'ala a'lam 
Shared with Memoires for Android

No comments: