13 June 2011

New Improvement on AirAsia Web Check In

Monday - while checking my email, there is an email from AirAsia promoting adds-on for my flight to hometown on Friday night. Normally, i used to do my web check in 48 hours before the boarding. It's a try out for today and guess what...wallaaa
The web check in is available and it can be done more than 48hours before the boarding. I get the front middle seat compared to previous check in and the web check in for flying back to KL can also be done online. So, i don't have to waste my time waiting for more than 1 hour at the airport and check-in at the counter.
The next time i travel back home, i can check in earlier and get the middle seats and later, go straight to the boarding gate and wait for the flight to fly back home :-)

I guess, this is one of the most convenience services that AirAsia has offered to their customers and passengers...


kerrr??? saya yang baru sedar :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tedahnya.... lamak dah ada service tok kak biah :)

Travellingbie said...

heeee...web check in ya ddah lamak dah guna utk pegi, tappi kinek tok dah boleh web check in utk pegi dan balit.senang lah lagik...:-)